Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding your data privacy rights.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
What information is collected and how is it processed?
Excelsior collects personal information, in order to provide the best possible employment opportunities that are tailored to you such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number, work experience and other such data associated with a resume for job applications .Where appropriate and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we may also collect information related to your health, diversity information or details of any criminal convictions
Your resume data is stored in our account and any other information that you disclosed during your job application will be made available to the companies you applied to. It is our policy to discuss vacancies with candidates prior to submitting their CV to the client, but this may not always be possible.
We collect a limited amount of data from our Website Users which we use to help us to improve your experience when using our website and to help us manage the services we provide. This includes information such as how you use our website, the frequency with which you access our website, and the times that our website is most popular.
Personal information collected on this site may be stored and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country and of the UAE.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
We collect Candidate personal data in three primary ways:
· Personal data that you, the Candidate, give to us –emailing a soft copy submitting a hard copy , data collecting through phone, social media etc
o When you "like" or "follow" us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or other social media sites, we may collect some information from you including your name, email address and any comments or content that you post that is relevant to us.
· Personal data that we receive from other sources;
· Personal data that we collect automatically through our website
Where are we using your personal data?
The main objective of Excelsior, is finding the right candidate for the right job and vice versa.
Below is a list of various ways in which we may use and process your personal data for this purpose. Please note that this list is not exhaustive.
· Collecting your data from you and other sources, such as LinkedIn,social media,emails etc;
· Storing your details (and updating them when necessary) on our database, so that we can contact you in relation to recruitment;
· Providing you with our recruitment services and to facilitate the recruitment process;
· Assessing data about you against vacancies which we think may be suitable for you;
· Information forwarded to Clients, in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs;
· Enabling you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs we think may be of interest to you;
· Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys;
· Verifying details you have provided, using third party resources (such as psychometric evaluations or skills tests), or to request information (such as references, qualifications and potentially any criminal convictions, to the extent that this is appropriate and in accordance with local laws);
· Complying with our legal obligations in connection with the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties; and
Who do we share your personal data with?
We may share your personal data with various parties, in various ways and for various reasons. Primarily we will share your information with prospective employers to increase your chances of securing the job you want
How long do we keep your personal data for?
If we have not had meaningful contact with you for a period of three years, we will delete your personal data from our systems unless otherwise requested by you to retain the data
Even if we already hold your personal data, you still have various rights in relation to it. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay. Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues which you raise.
Equal opportunities monitoring and other sensitive personal data
We are committed to ensuring that our recruitment processes are aligned with our approach to equal opportunities. Some of the data we may collect about you comes under the umbrella of "diversity information". This could be information about your ethnic background, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or other similar beliefs, and/or social-economic background. Where appropriate and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we'll use this information on an anonymised basis to monitor our compliance with our equal opportunities policy. We may also disclose this (suitably anonymised where relevant) data to Clients where this is contractually required or the Client specifically requests such information to enable them to comply with their own employment processes.
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined in the Policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.
How you can get in touch with us:
· to access, amend or take back the personal data that you have given to us;
· if you suspect any misuse or loss of or unauthorised access to your personal information;
· to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (where consent is the legal basis on which we process your personal data);
· You can write to us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org