The Company provides its products to hotels, restaurants and coffee shops. Dealing with multiple types of products (Fresh and Frozen). In order to grow, our company is focusing on delivering high quality materials and expanding our channels.
· Manage the Quantity and Quality of Production output from his department.
· Recruit, Train and Manage his team.
· Regularly introduce new items according to market demand and global food trends.
· Perform R&D to deliver items that suit customer’s demands.
· Implement Food Safety measures in his department.
Pastry Chef Qualifications/Skills:
Motivating team members
Three to five years of Head Pastry experience.
· Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and food safety.
· Inspect storing conditions (Room Temperature, Cold and Freezing) and set quality controls and requirements.
· Receive customer complaints and attempt required quality checks and controls to eliminate such complaints.
· Test a certain percentage of all products based on industry standards.
· Report problems or concerns to senior management.
· Manage quality abidance level and ensure all employees meet their required quotas.
· Provide quality training and support to concerned departments.
· Create an effective, efficient testing protocol to be used across all production, inventory and logistics departments.
Food Quality Standards
Logical Thought Process
Attention to Details
Three to five years in food quality control and inspection experience.
· Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
· Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other sales channels.
· Suggest content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
· Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential key clients.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Suggest changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
· Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
Meeting sales goals
Motivation for sales
Education and Experience Requirements:
Education: Prefer a BA in Marketing or Management.
Three to five years of industry sales experience.
Our client, an ICT management and service company is looking for a Sales Manager for their office in Bangalore.
Direct line management with sales quota responsibility for the Middle East and India market. SM is responsible for selling the company’s products and services, developing/closing business with designated SMB and SME accounts. Develop channel partners and working with them to leverage the business within the geographical territory subject to a minimum deal size.
Our prestigious client, a well-established conglomerate is seeking to hire a qualified and experience Executive Assistant to assist the CEO in Saudi Arabia
Duties will include a wide range of executive level administrative support ranging from, coordination of information flow, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of senior level administrative services.
In addition, the Executive Assistant will co-ordinate the daily operations of the CEO’s office, developing and implementing processes that improve office functionality, efficiency and professionalism.
Our client, a well established security solutions provider in the UAE is looking for a Presales Engineer with experience in ELV,AV, lighting and structured cabling systems to join their team in Dubai.
Skills & Qualification
Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Education: Bachelor of Engineering (any relevant major)
Roles and Responsibilities: Design and estimation, Proposal Writing , Quantity take off etc.
Systems experience: CCTV, Access Control, Active and Passive Networks, Intrusion Alarm, Intercom (A/V), Gate Barrier, ICT, AV , structured cabling
Regional experience: Experience in Dubai, Abu Dhabi,
Well versed with SIRA and MCC regulations
Our client, a well established security solution provider in Qatar is looking for a talented and experienced Bid Coordinator to join their team.
The role is generally focused on formulating bid presentations, from evaluating the initial enquiry with sales team and estimating leads, tracking and managing progress of works and presenting final bids to clients as required.
Essential skills will include your ability to build relationships, both internally with the estimating team, design team, commercial team, sales teams and operational delivery sector to dealing with the client’s representatives and the subcontractors tendering for work on the project. You will be required to work as part of the Pre-Construction and Bid Development team and provide support to Business Development, Bid and Pre-Construction Managers throughout the bid process life-cycle.
Attention to detail is a must as a large percentage of the job role includes for analysis of PQQ/RFI and ITT/RFP documents and the production of accurate bid documentation.He/She will also be required to arrange, organize and lead pre-construction meetings to facilitate the bid process. He/She must demonstrate his ability to ensure that the completed submission puts forward the best possible response in terms of completeness, appropriateness and that the best added value options have been provided for the company and its clients.
Person with prior experience of working in the estimating/ pre-construction team working on bids for projects in the fast paced fit-out and security industry or related is preferred.