The Company provides its products to hotels, restaurants and coffee shops. Dealing with multiple types of products (Fresh and Frozen). In order to grow, our company is focusing on delivering high quality materials and expanding our channels.
· Manage the Quantity and Quality of Production output from his department.
· Recruit, Train and Manage his team.
· Regularly introduce new items according to market demand and global food trends.
· Perform R&D to deliver items that suit customer’s demands.
· Implement Food Safety measures in his department.
Pastry Chef Qualifications/Skills:
Motivating team members
Three to five years of Head Pastry experience.
· Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and food safety.
· Inspect storing conditions (Room Temperature, Cold and Freezing) and set quality controls and requirements.
· Receive customer complaints and attempt required quality checks and controls to eliminate such complaints.
· Test a certain percentage of all products based on industry standards.
· Report problems or concerns to senior management.
· Manage quality abidance level and ensure all employees meet their required quotas.
· Provide quality training and support to concerned departments.
· Create an effective, efficient testing protocol to be used across all production, inventory and logistics departments.
Food Quality Standards
Logical Thought Process
Attention to Details
Three to five years in food quality control and inspection experience.
· Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
· Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other sales channels.
· Suggest content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
· Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential key clients.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Suggest changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
· Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
Meeting sales goals
Motivation for sales
Education and Experience Requirements:
Education: Prefer a BA in Marketing or Management.
Three to five years of industry sales experience.
Our client, a well-established British Nursery in Dubai is looking to hire Teaching Assistants for a British Nursery in Arabian Ranches area for their Baby/ infant Room
Our client, an ICT management and service company is looking for a Sales Manager for their office in Bangalore.
Direct line management with sales quota responsibility for the Middle East and India market. SM is responsible for selling the company’s products and services, developing/closing business with designated SMB and SME accounts. Develop channel partners and working with them to leverage the business within the geographical territory subject to a minimum deal size.
Our client, a leading ISO certified and Licensed Fire Engineering Company in Dubai is on the lookout for a smart, target driven individual to join their Sales team sell their fire systems to D category Buildings
· Sale of company services mainly into AMC
· Experience in Fire Fighting Industry
· Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
· Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
· Gathering market and customer information
· Presenting the service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
· Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
· Assisting in resolving customer satisfaction issues as needed.
Qualification & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree, in any discipline
· Minimum 2 years’ of sales experience within a similar industry in the UAE
· Must have a Valid UAE driving license
· Proven Sales record in selling to D category Buildings (10 +2)
Our prestigious client, a well-established conglomerate is seeking to hire a qualified and experience Executive Assistant to assist the CEO in Saudi Arabia
Duties will include a wide range of executive level administrative support ranging from, coordination of information flow, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of senior level administrative services.
In addition, the Executive Assistant will co-ordinate the daily operations of the CEO’s office, developing and implementing processes that improve office functionality, efficiency and professionalism.
Our client, a well established security solutions provider in the UAE is looking for a Presales Engineer with experience in ELV,AV, lighting and structured cabling systems to join their team in Dubai.
Skills & Qualification
Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Education: Bachelor of Engineering (any relevant major)
Roles and Responsibilities: Design and estimation, Proposal Writing , Quantity take off etc.
Systems experience: CCTV, Access Control, Active and Passive Networks, Intrusion Alarm, Intercom (A/V), Gate Barrier, ICT, AV , structured cabling
Regional experience: Experience in Dubai, Abu Dhabi,
Well versed with SIRA and MCC regulations
Our client, a well established security solution provider in Qatar is looking for a talented and experienced Bid Coordinator to join their team.
The role is generally focused on formulating bid presentations, from evaluating the initial enquiry with sales team and estimating leads, tracking and managing progress of works and presenting final bids to clients as required.
Essential skills will include your ability to build relationships, both internally with the estimating team, design team, commercial team, sales teams and operational delivery sector to dealing with the client’s representatives and the subcontractors tendering for work on the project. You will be required to work as part of the Pre-Construction and Bid Development team and provide support to Business Development, Bid and Pre-Construction Managers throughout the bid process life-cycle.
Attention to detail is a must as a large percentage of the job role includes for analysis of PQQ/RFI and ITT/RFP documents and the production of accurate bid documentation.He/She will also be required to arrange, organize and lead pre-construction meetings to facilitate the bid process. He/She must demonstrate his ability to ensure that the completed submission puts forward the best possible response in terms of completeness, appropriateness and that the best added value options have been provided for the company and its clients.
Person with prior experience of working in the estimating/ pre-construction team working on bids for projects in the fast paced fit-out and security industry or related is preferred.
We are looking for an experienced accountant to oversee generalaccountingoperations for our client , a well established FMCG company based in the UAE
Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, Handling and managing VAT transactions,maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and/or managing a team of accountants and junior accountants.
Senior accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
Our client, a well established water cooler / purifier distribution company from UK is seeking to hire a proven sales professional to join their team in Dubai in the capacity of a Sales Manager .
We have the below vacancies with a well established client, who is setting up a Digital Marketing Agency in Dubai and is on the lookout for the below talents
· Digital Strategy Associate (DSA-001)
· Digital Performance Associate(DPA-002)
· Digital Optimization Associate (DOA-003)
· Data & Technology Associate(DTA-004)
This is a very exciting and challenging role and we are looking for smart individuals with the passion and excitement to work and prove themselves
Senior Sales Coordinator (Dubai, UAE)
Our client, a well established manufacturing company in Dubai is looking for a Senior Sales Coordinator for their office in Dubai.
Sales Executive – Coffee (Dubai, UAE)
Our client, a well established FMCG company based in UAE, is seeking to hire 4 Sales Executive for their Coffee Solutions Wing in UAE.
The roles are based in Dubai / Abu Dhabi.
Nursery Teaching Assistant Lead (Dubai, UAE)
Our client, a well established British Nursery Group in UAE is seeking to hire an experienced TA Leader for their newly opened branch in Dubai.
The location is around Arabian Ranches .
The main role is to supervise the Teaching Assistants of the nursery and delegate duties and responsibilities equally among them.
She will be the voice for the TA's and will be reporting to the Nursery Manager.
She must have had similar experience supervising teachers/ teaching Assistants etc.
She must have a Bachelors in Education or equivalent Diploma or Cache certification.
Sales Manager -HORECA (Dubai, UAE)
Are you a sales professional with extensive experience in the FMCG (HORECA) Food industry? Do you have a proven track record of winning new business and effectively managing/developing current customers across the UAE Region? Are you a professional who values delivering service excellence and solutions to your customers? If yes, we have a job vacant for you.
Welder holding Valid UAE Driving License (Dubai, UAE)
Looking for experienced and talented Welders to join our client- a fabrication & Welding company in Dubai United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Job Qualifications and Experience
Waiter (Dubai, UAE)
Our client, a fine dining restaurant is looking for waiters to join them
Our client, a prestigious security company based in Perth , Australia is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and dedicated security professional to work at their site in South Australia. The ideal candidate will have the experience, aptitude and determination to maintain and improve our current level of service.
The key responsibility is to provide customer service of the highest quality through your proactive, professional and sound approach. The role includes a range of tasks and responsibilities which include (but aren’t limited to):
The successful candidate will also have: